Welcome to the virtual shop Zoso Music Shop. Our extensive catalogue, which offers almost a milion of different articles, is refreshed and supplemented every day. But in spite of the wide selection it can also happen that you can't find the article you want. We ask you to inform us about that and let us know about your observations, remarks and wishes. We will do our best to find the article you wanted, put it in our catalogue and inform you about it.
We will gladly accept your praise and criticism as well, as it is the only way to create the the best offer possible.
1. What does online shop Zoso Music Shop has to offer?
- Movies (Attention! A lot of films is delivered from other conutries of the EU, so pay attention for the subtitles))
- Books (music books and musical notations mostly in English language)
If you still can't find the article you want, contact us and we will try to get you information about the delivery as soon as possible.
2. How and where can I register/sign in?
3. How do I manage my user account?
When you are signed in in online Zoso Music Shop, there is a My account button on the navigation line above instead of a Sign in button. If you click it you open a control panel of you account, where you can:
- Change account settings (Name, Surname, E-mail, Phone, Fax)
- Change your password
- Organize data (change an address for delivery, add a new address, ...)
- Check the history of your orders and transfers
4. How do I search for products in online shop?
You can search for the articles by a classical way with browsing in the article categories, written in the list on the left side or you can use the browser, made for this purpose, which is on the top of the page. Browser enables searching within the individual category (for example, if you only want to search for DVDs or CDs, ...) or in the entire article collection..
You can also search within the individual genres of music. You can find genres if you put your mouse on the genre sign, written in the last place of the list of categories on the left side.
If you click on the Advanced searching (on the right side of the browser, next to the »search« button), you open a form where you can search more precise. If you tick »search by article's description«, browser will find articles, which have the key word also in the description.
5. How are the articles displayed?
Articles you are reviewing during browsing and articles the system gives you as a search result, can be shown in two different ways.
The default way is Line display, but our shop also supports Grid display. The switch between both ways is done with a click on one of the icons shown above on the right side of the shown products. There is also an option of sorting the products in front of the icons, where you can choose among the following options:
- Primary – By date of issue (last issued articles are shown above)
- Your own choice – By name A-Ž and Name Ž-A (display by alphabetical order/ counter alphabetical order)
- Your own choice – By Price highest – lowest and Price lowest – highest (display by the price of the article)
6. What about the prices?
Most of the prices of the articles are automatically generated from the base of our supplier, who are mostly from Slovenia, but they are also from other countries of the EU. In case one article has two suppliers, it can happen that this article has two different prices. This is refering mostly to record companies, which have their local distributors in Slovenia and their articles are also issued for the Central Europen market.
In case the price for a certain article seems to high for you (this is mostly for the phonograms of the record companies like WEA (Warner), UMG (Universal), EMI (Vrigin), SONY/BMG, ROADRUNNER, CENTURY MEDIA, ...) and you can't find a duplicate or a similar article with lower price in our catalogue, you have two options: If you are not a registered user yet, register first and then there you have an option »Special orders« among the tabs above and with a click you open a form, which already contains your data and you just type in what you are interested in or you can send us an email with an inquiry about the option of a cheaper delivery.
7. What about the delivery time?
We supply the articles in our online shop:
- from national publishers and distributors;
- zbecause of the small market and desire for quality and various offer we supply most of our articles also from abroad. This is why the delivery time for certain articles is a bit longer.
Articles have two statuses when IN STOCK:
- By order – means that we will order the article for you abroad or at Slovenian suppliers. Delivery time is written in status »Delivery time«.
- In Stock– articles we have in stock in a storehouse abroad or in our shop in Nova Gorica. Articles are delivered from abroad to Slovenia approximately twice a month. When you order an article it depends only in which ordering time you are. Maximal »Delivery time« for articles from abroad and are »In stock« is approximately 14 days.
We will inform you about the delivery time for every order. But of course you can always contact us and check if the »Delivery time« of a certain article is the same as it says in online shop or is it even shorter.
8. How do I shop in online shop Zoso Music Shop?
Shopping follows the established practice for buying articles online. When you find the wanted article, click Add to shopping bag button and the article will be automatically put in your bag. You can shop further, because the selected article will wait for you in your bag.
When you finish shopping, click Go to checkout button..
Then you choose the address for delivery (or you type it in, if you are shopping for the first time and click Continue button. Then you choose the way of delivery (delivery by Pošta Slovenije or Personal acceptance in the shop) and payment method (after pro forma invoice on bank account, personal acceptance in the shop or payment on delivery).
You finish shopping with a click on Confirm purchase button. We will inform you when to expect the articles via e-mail as soon as possible.
For any problems, information or help you can contact online shop manager via e-mail.
We wish you pleasant shopping and a lot of good music!